Sunday, February 26, 2012

Scriptures and a few thoughts

A few scriptures that are working me over recently, and, I am thankful for the exercise!




O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles.                    Psalm 43:3






 And he shall put his hand upon the head of the burnt offering; and it shall be accepted for him to make atonement for him.    Lev 1:4


The willing sinner, in a demonstration of faith, putting or leaning,  his hand on the animal's head from his flock(a male without blemish) and effectively transferring his sin and guilt to the animal that will shortly shed his blood in death. Doing all of this "before the Lord"! In light of that, Isaiah wrote "and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all".






It seemed good to me also, having had perfect understanding of all things from the very first, to write unto thee in order, most excellent Theophilus, That thou mightest know the certainty of those things, wherein thou hast been instructed.   Luke 1:3-4


Oh, did I instruct them the way I was suppose to instruct them? I don't know, I don't know.

No comments: