Saturday, February 13, 2010

But How Shall I Know That I Am Born Again? part 6 of 8

How Shall I Know That I Am Born Again?
By John Bunyan


Examination 6

Are you born again? Then you know that God has given you your faith that you have in His Son.
Then you are to say through grace, there was a time in which I had no faith; there was a time in which I could not believe in the Son of God for eternal life. But God, who in His rich mercy, for His great love wherewith He loved us, even when we were dead in sins (and unbelief; which is the greatest) hath quickened us together with Christ, by grace ye are saved (Eph 2:4-5) "through faith" (verse 8).


Scripture Support

But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,  even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;). Eph 2:4-5

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God. Eph 2:8

No comments: