Saturday, October 22, 2011

Testimony to the Lamb - White Horse Inn Blog

It has been said that this brother has been sentenced to death by the Iranian government but I've not heard anything about his condition in recent weeks. I thought I'd share this letter he wrote to his congregation.

In thinking of him I thought about Stephen in Acts 7, as he was stoned to death he SAW the glory of God and Jesus STANDING. Oh the love of Jesus for His people; He shed His blood for us and as one was suffering and dying for His name's sake and the gospel's He stood from His throne and watched.

I'd like to think if Pastor Yucef Nadarkhani is put to death perhaps he too will be able to look and see the glory of God and Jesus rising to stand and watch. May the Lord give him grace to bear up.


"And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death."    Rev 12:11


Testimony to the Lamb - White Horse Inn Blog

No comments: